 Castle / 18278
Re: Wizzards Tower Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:53:59 GMT

At 02:57 PM 10/18/2003, you wrote:
Looking for comments on the tower so far.  I'm new to the groups and to
posting
on this site -- so let me know how it works.

Anyway, you've got to start with the basement!  The link on Brickshelf is

I've just uploaded new pics, so I don't think it will be available for an hour
or so.

Dave -

Very nice MOC! I like the custom hill and river a lot. I wish I had that
many light blue plates.

Is it eventually going to become a tower? This is just the lower level?

Great stuff!!

~Mike