 Castle / 18280
Re: Wizzards Tower Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:30:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Thorn wrote:
At 02:57 PM 10/18/2003, you wrote:
Looking for comments on the tower so far.  I'm new to the groups and to
posting
on this site -- so let me know how it works.

Anyway, you've got to start with the basement!  The link on Brickshelf is

I've just uploaded new pics, so I don't think it will be available for an hour
or so.

Dave -

Very nice MOC! I like the custom hill and river a lot. I wish I had that
many light blue plates.

Is it eventually going to become a tower? This is just the lower level?

Great stuff!!

~Mike

Mike,

Yeah, the folks on Bricklink are starting to know me pretty well -- I just spent
another bunch of money on more black brick and other odds and ends.

Yes, this is just the basement level.  Right now I am building up the hillside ,
which will run around three sides of the 'basement,' the fourth side-lowest
level I think I will leave open for a while.  The next level should be well
under way this week and will include: a stable (outside), Tower Kitchen, Smithy
(outside attached), store room (I'm still waiting on the 200 brown barrels I
ordered), an upper-level dungeon and the bridge across the river to the
baseplate with the trap door.

Oh, also added another secret entrace to the basement level, a sliding rock face
for boats.

Anyway, new pictures just uploaded, take a look!

Dave