 Castle / 1841
Re: Idea for Castle World Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:28:52 GMT

***On a final note, if we really want this to be realistic, when my soldiers
destroyed Pawel's square, he would get a new one.  Let's say Pawel's square
contained the Gryphon's Nest and the Devil's Keep.  He could not just
reconstruct these two structures out of nowhere in his new square.  Instead,
he would have to scan in a picture of the structures being built and then be
able to display the Nest and the Keep again.  People may disagree with this,
but it's the only way to be chronogically correct.  When Rome was destroyed,
did it suddenly pop up again in, say, Austria?  No.  Rome would have to
rebuild itself in Austria.

So you're saying that rome wasn't REbuilt in a day?  :)

-David