 Castle / 1813
  Idea for Castle World Website

I don't know if this has already been thought of by Pawel or anyone else, but I'll say it anyway. On Pawel's "Castle-World" website, he says that he needs to know the dimensions of the universe. I think distances should still be measured in LUs. As (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Idea for Castle World Website

I like your ideas, but a few questions: -What units are LUs? (not light years I guess) -How would you determine who wins the war? Army sizes aren't enough, there are cases throughout history where little armies overcame big ones. (e.g. Maccabies (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Idea for Castle World Website

(...) So you're saying that rome wasn't REbuilt in a day? :) -David (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Idea for Castle World Website

Ok, I'm just gonna ramble here, and hopefully someone will be inspired from my ideas to think of something better. :) (...) I dont know myself, but I would assume something like "Lego Units"? (Studs?) [I am usually decent at guessing acronyms. Or at (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)