 Castle / 18403
  rate the minifigs

Using a Castle minifig such as the Forrest Men and Wolf Pack with no armor or Helmet and the Black Falcons, Old Lions, New Lions, Crossed Axes, Bulls, Dragons, etc with a Helmet. And the minifig with Scale Armor and the Knights and other minifigs (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: rate the minifigs

Did anyone see this? In lugnet.castle, Don Cox wrote: Using a Castle minifig such as the Forrest Men and Wolf Pack with no armor or Helmet and the Black Falcons, Old Lions, New Lions, Crossed Axes, Bulls, Dragons, etc with a Helmet. And the minifig (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: rate the minifigs

Wow this is interesting... I don't have anything to add except that i can't wait to see more!!! BTW, what's "CC Bonus" ? Thanx, --==Richard==-- (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: rate the minifigs

(...) Me too! And I think "CC" might be "Close Combat". Jeff (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)