 Castle / 18403
18402  |  18404
Subject:
rate the minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 02:56:53 GMT

Using a Castle minifig such as the Forrest Men and Wolf Pack with no armor or
Helmet and the Black Falcons, Old Lions, New Lions, Crossed Axes, Bulls,
Dragons, etc with a Helmet.  And the minifig with Scale Armor and the Knights
and other minifigs with Plate, how would you rate them as Archers?

ARCHER:
Speed    -2x   -1x   0x   +1x   +2x
Armor    -2x   -1x   0x   +1x   +2x
Skill    -2x   -1x   0x   +1x   +2x
Strength -2x   -1x   0x   +1x   +2x
CC Bonus -2x   -1x   0x   +1x   +2x

And each armed with a Crossbow?

CROSSBOW:
Speed    -2x   -1x   0x   +1x   +2x
Armor    -2x   -1x   0x   +1x   +2x
Skill    -2x   -1x   0x   +1x   +2x
Strength -2x   -1x   0x   +1x   +2x
CC Bonus -2x   -1x   0x   +1x   +2x

The Forrest men would probably be better Archers, but would the Falcons be
better than the Lions or Axes?  The Knights Kingdom Crossbowmen probably are the
best with a Crossbow, or are they?

Just curious... I am stating up my .Castle figs for BrikWars.  Also what about
the Ninja warriors (not the ninja per say). If this goes well, we might do Sword
and Shield next, or maybe Spears, or ... you pick the next weapon.

I was thinking that a Forrest Man Archer might look something like this:

Speed    +1 moving through the woods, dosen't use speed, but still is accurate
Armor    -2
Skill    +2  needs skill to hunt for food, probably started young
Strength  0  average
CC Bonus  0  fifty - fifty chance he'll run from soldiers

Hugh