 Castle / 18392
Re: October 31st - Picture of the Day Vol. 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:54:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ralph Hempel wrote:
Happy Halloween/Reformation Day.  Great MOC.  I especially like the way you put
the inkstain into the floor and into the wall (SNOTty, even).  The cabinet on
the wall and the chair are also very cool.  The green thing is still a puzzle to
me, even after seeing the original photo.  Any idea what that piece of furniture
is?

Ja. For all us Germans out there, it's a kachel ofen - a big stove with
ceramic tiles on the outside that heats up the room.

Ralph

Cool.  Thanks for the information.  I almost wondered if it was some sort of
pulpit or bapistry or something (because of the relief figures around the
outside) that was being stored in this room for some reason.  Now it all makes
sense.

Bruce