 Castle / 18385
Re: October 31st - Picture of the Day Vol. 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:20:28 GMT

Hey Jojo,

Happy Halloween/Reformation Day. Great MOC. I especially like the way you put the inkstain into the floor and into the wall (SNOTty, even). The cabinet on the wall and the chair are also very cool. The green thing is still a puzzle to me, even after seeing the original photo. Any idea what that piece of furniture is?

Bruce