 Castle / 18338
    Twin Wizards Abode (CCC Halloween Theme) —Amado C. Pinlac
   Check out our latest CCC compatible MOC from our (URL) homepage> just in time for Halloween! (2 URLs) What does this MOC have anything to do with Trains? I've got several of the (URL) 10015 Passenger Wagon> on sale and figured out a way to use the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Twin Wizards Abode (CCC Halloween Theme) —Benjamin Ellermann
     This is a great moc. It has wonderful interior details for a halloween moc. The train plates are a good idea for floors. I also like the roof details. Ben (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: Twin Wizards Abode (CCC Halloween Theme) —Amado C. Pinlac
     (...) The train plates together with the roof slopes are what started this moc. Since it was going to be all black, I decided to have the halloween theme for the details. Thanks, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Twin Wizards Abode (CCC Halloween Theme) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, not only that, but CCC buildings make *fine* old european village buildings for those eurotrash train layouts as well. :-) PS, as far as the train wagon plates go, I've started to think that they might not make bad large flat roofs, with (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Twin Wizards Abode (CCC Halloween Theme) —Amado C. Pinlac
   (...) You could strategically place roof details like chimneys, air vents and the like to cover the holes and cutouts for a flat roof. The other good thing about the train plates is that you could remove the whole floor section easily. The downside (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)