 Castle / 18336
Re: White Knight's Gate - first CCC MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 04:18:06 GMT

At 11:58 PM 10/25/2003, you wrote:
Hi Mike,

I like your gate.  The plates on top of the crenelations is interesting.  Your
minifigures and gate give a colonial fort impression.  I like it either way.

Ben E.

Thanks Ben. My collection of white minifigs is limited, so the gate remains
a rather weak spot in any city. More archers above would be nice, but I
could only find one crossbow and one bow. Oh well.

Unfortunately the way it turned out it's only half ccc-compatible. If you
count, there's an extra brick height above the walkway. I wanted some extra
protection for my spearmen, but as a result any wall units connecting will
need some slopes or similar to join the crenelations smoothly.

Thanks,
~Mike