 Castle / 18334
18333  |  18335
Subject:
White Knight's Gate - first CCC MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:22:00 GMT

Hello all,

I'm proud to announce my first Castle MOC, which happens to be CCC-compatible:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Castle/White-Knight-Gate/an_obligatory_overview.jpg

Post-mod:

PLMKWYT! I know it's rather simplistic, but my collection is rather limited
(and I'm not that good at freehand Castle MOC's). I also don't have but two
castle minifigs, so I had to improvise. :)

~Mike