 Castle / 18149
Re: Sword of Power
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:24:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

because everyone was so good to go through the motions with my silly requests concerning criticism last time, i allow any format for criticism this time. now don’t abuse this priviledge. people who are “horsing around” and “cutting up” will be punished severely.

-Der Krakhed Lenschtein

That is the coolest spaceship design I have ever seen!

So swooshable! The picture of you zooming it around is entertaining.

It doesn’t really fit into any of the current popular space MOC themes, but grey is the best Space color there is.

But where does the pilot sit? Does it have any other weapons besides it’s Supa-Sharp© edge? Or does it just ram other spacecraft?

Good job Lenny, but really you should go back to building castle stuff.

Aaron S