 Castle / 18147
Re: Sword of Power
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 03:38:18 GMT

"Lenny Hoffman" <lahoffma@*NOSPAM*mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message
news:HLy8vJ.12Fr@lugnet.com...

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=58142<http://www.brickshelf
.com/gallery/glencaer/PeasantSword/sword0.jpg>>

because everyone was so good to go through the motions with my silly • requests
concerning criticism last time, i allow any format for criticism this • time.  now
don't abuse this priviledge.  people who are "horsing around" and "cutting • up"
will be punished severely.

-Der Krakhed Lenschtein

there is also this one...

-tk