 Castle / 18078
18077  |  18079
Subject:
Black Falcon Fortress Meets the CCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:58:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have 2 sets of the 6074 The Black Falcon Fortress.  I built one as per the
instructions and then built the other set according to CCS.  I took pix of both
versions and posted them on Brickshelf.  Here is the link.

Yes, this is just one way it could be done, and it still needs work, but have a
look anyway.

Hugh
GtwLUG