 Castle / 18078
Subject:
Black Falcon Fortress Meets the CCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:58:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have 2 sets of the 6074 The Black Falcon Fortress.  I built one as per the
instructions and then built the other set according to CCS.  I took pix of both
versions and posted them on Brickshelf.  Here is the link.

Yes, this is just one way it could be done, and it still needs work, but have a
look anyway.

Hugh
GtwLUG

Re: Black Falcon Fortress Meets the CCS
I have 2 sets of the 6074 The Black Falcon Fortress.  I built one as per the
instructions and then built the other set according to CCS.  I took pix of both
versions and posted them on Brickshelf.  Here is the link.

Yes, this is just one way it could be done, and it still needs work, but have a
look anyway.

Hugh
GtwLUG

That Black Falcon's Fortress is gigantic.  Great Stuff.  Other sets like King's
Castle or Battering Ram could be done as well.  It will look good as a part of a
classic castle city.

Ben

Re: Black Falcon Fortress Meets the CCS
I have 2 sets of the 6074 The Black Falcon Fortress.  I built one as per the
instructions and then built the other set according to CCS.  I took pix of both
versions and posted them on Brickshelf.  Here is the link.

Don,
This looks tre awesome!

It has already been added to the City page at Classic-Castle.com

http://www.classic-castle.com/ccc/ccccreations.html

I'd love to see more!

-Lenny