 Castle / 18077
18076  |  18078
Subject:
Some carts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:58:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

....just two carts.

This Click me, I’m a link! is the cart of a tinkerer.

This Click me, I’m a link, too! is the hay wagon that already carried the harvested grain to the mill. That’s been a 19th-century-gallery, therefore a more “modern” fig cracks the whip. However, I think the wagon fits into medieval ages as well.

Bye
Jojo