 Castle / 18103
18102  |  18104
Subject:
Yet another cart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:56:14 GMT

Hello!

Currently I like to build carts, obviously.

Click me, I’m a link! Click me, I’m a link, too!

This time it’s the ...caravan (? How are those antique homes on wheels called actually?) of a gipsy family. The poor jade has a hard time hauling the cauch because it’s heavy due to some SNOT elements inside. For the same reason there is no detailed interior, unfortunately.

Bye
Jojo