 Castle / 18075
Re: New Pictures of my 375 Castle !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 01:42:44 GMT

Hello!

   One thing I don’t understand is the difference between the 375 and the 6075 stickers -- the black vs. grey thing. Weird. Is that a difference of which buyers of the original minifigures must be wary?

There have been at least three different sticker sheets produced. In the pictures shown from left=old to right=new. The old ones were most likely exclusive to the original 375 edition whilst the second and third one might be used on both 375 and 375/6075 editions. There are three years between the first release of the Yellow Castle in 1978 with 375-only instructions til the US-release of the set in 1981 that caused the print of the 375/6075-combi instructions. However, I got figs and flag with the colourscheme in the mddle also with 375-only instructions. So it was possibly used on both editions. (Click for bigger pictures!)

Click me, I’m a link! Click me, I’m a link! Click me, I’m a link! Click me, I’m a link!

BTW, the stickers of the first version are attached to shields that are of the same soft material as the visors of the knights (Polypropylene, PP). This might, however, just have been the very first initial release in 1978 as those shields are very rare.

Bye
Jojo