 Castle / 1788
Re: another small house (a la David Eaton's Teeny Shack)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 21:35:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Ben Gatrelle writes:

I tried to build this to display the idea I had for a thatched roof using the
stickered piece from 6033 Treasure Transport.

Neat idea! Too bad I don't have enuff of that piece... (they're really handy)

Yeah, I cleaned out the local Wal-Mart. They had #6033 on clearance for $2
each!