 Castle / 16768
Subject:
City State of Orchida
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:21:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Protected by the Count of Wodka, the sister city of Angelova (Marquis of
Jenever).

pic 1:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/Orchida/orchida1.jpg

folda:

I know this is almost a pretty silly moc, as in totally easy to do, but i had
the roof pieces and thought it would be fun.. and it was!  of course, Angelova
and Orchida can't exist at the same time, but thus is the way of the 4
dimensional universe*.

-lenny

*=4 dimensions we can observe easily.

Re: City State of Orchida