 Castle / 16781
Re: City State of Orchida
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 23:05:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
Hey Lenny!
If this place is protected by count Wodka, which of these buildings is a
distillery?  Just kidding, this is really cool.  I appreciate the small
scale, but detailed ideas!  The rounded tops of the towers are great!  Jon

The main building, of course!  Ahh.. the Count of Wodka is such a good friend
of mine.

Thanks for the kind words!  Mini castle villages seems so kinda campy, but they
really are fun.  I had an idea to do some of my more recent creations as
MINIs.. maybe i will as yet.

Hey, have you checked out my complete ripoffs of your provincial village
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=41624 . i'd like to know what
ya think of them (even if it's cruel and needless).

pachem!
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Protected by the Count of Wodka, the sister city of Angelova (Marquis of
Jenever).

pic 1:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/Orchida/orchida1.jpg

folda:

I know this is almost a pretty silly moc, as in totally easy to do, but i had
the roof pieces and thought it would be fun.. and it was!  of course, Angelova
and Orchida can't exist at the same time, but thus is the way of the 4
dimensional universe*.

-lenny

*=4 dimensions we can observe easily.