 Castle / 16449
Re: MM Ershad Fabrics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:03:47 GMT

Great MOC, as usual.  The colors look great.

-Aaron

"ACPin" <ACPin@SirStevesGuide.com> wrote in message
Check out our latest MM entry from our homepage, Ershad Fabrics;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Background story:
When in Dragonstern the Sultan of Alexandria pays a visit to his cousin
Ershad's fabric store. Stocked with the most luxurious silk and satin
fabrics, the lovely ladies of the town never forget to check out the • latest
shipment that the Sultan has brought to Ershad's store.

Have actually done this more than a month ago but never had the chance to
take the pics. Enjoy and and your comments, critiques are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons