 Castle / 16173
16172  |  16174
Subject:
battle for sirob
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 01:53:14 GMT

Heres a nice little battle between all my castle figs.
Lord Beckett and his royal army do a number on the citizens of Sirob.  I
was able to add a bunch of new figs since my bricklink order came in,
specifically the Shaoman warriors (neato custom torsos i designed) .  I will
profile them on my site soon but for now they are the ones in black with
spears, sabers and rag hats.  Also the protectors of sirob are the ones in
grey with gold lions on the chest.  Anyway, enjoy my little battle and the
mini-story.

THIS BATTLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY STORY, I WAS JUST BORED AND WANTED TO
HAVE A HUGE BATTLE WITH ALL MY PEOPLE.  i DIDN'T USE AND BRICKWARS RULES OR
ANYTHING, JUST KILLED OFF WHOEVER I WANTED TO.