 Castle / 16167
  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

Wow Anthony! Talk about a step up.. this is really a great update to the village. The main street, with offset buildings and small "alley-ways".. this really has that medieval look. I was thinking the other day of doing a new village, but I always (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

(...) Thanks much! Glad you enjoyed it so much. It was a lot of fun putting all the detail into my MOC, which I now realize I had not put much pride into. Offsetting the buildings were a challenge though, since they're not on plates and they don't (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)