 Castle / 16137
  New MOCs, random castle stuff I built

Here are some things I've been sitting on, I finally got around to taking pics and uploading them. I've been working on a demon of sorts and I had one semi finished and then sorta rebuilt it, it looks nothing like the finished product, I should of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  Re: New MOCs, random castle stuff I built

(...) As far as zipping pics goes, i dont know how, and i dont really care, since for my purposes i only put up a pic or two a month or something. plus, they are nothing you would be interested, .castlers, because they are bionicle. but, back to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOCs, random castle stuff I built

Hi Erick, I have been getting caught up on what I missed while I was offline for a month and I just noticed your post. Nice MOCs! The Hornet demon is pretty cool. The castlevania thing turned out well. I could tell what it was right away, so that is (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)