 Castle / 16137
16136  |  16138
Subject:
New MOCs, random castle stuff I built
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 06:01:17 GMT

Here are some things I've been sitting on, I finally got around to taking
pics and uploading them.  I've been working on a demon of sorts and I had
one semi finished and then sorta rebuilt it, it looks nothing like the
finished product, I should of taken a pic when I started but, it's gone.
I used the rubberbands to make the pincher hands, pinch.  and the head moves
in all directions, it's on a ball joint, so are the feet.  The body is a
bionicle, and I think that's sorta cheating, but I was in a hurry.  I'm
pretty happy with it, even though it ended up looking like a giant bee.
It's a hornet demon!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01516.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01519.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01520.jpg

I was trying to do a castlevania thing here.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01528.jpg

This is the dragoon army I have, I got them all mounted now.  That took a
bit of ebay'in to do.  But I like having a horde of dragons, they look cool.
There's also a wingless dragon in there (the t-rex, but shhhhhhh).  They
represent the air force or fast infantry in my army.  They swoop down, drop
off their loads and fly back up.  The loads they drop are canons, with a 2
man compliment.  They drop and the canons are ready to fire.  I hope to
build a few more of these.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01530.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01534.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01535.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01537.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01538.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01539.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01540.jpg

I also think I'm getting better at photographing, I tried some new lights
and they worked nicely.

Lastly, this is my new idea.  I'm going to try to build mini castles, in the
style of the SW minis.  This is my current big castle in mini form.  I want
to try and do them all, the yellow castle, black falcon's fortress, mountain
fortress, leo's castle, I think this could be fun.  And it is actually
pretty challenging.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01523.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01524.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01525.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/eMegatron/Teasers/dsc01527.jpg

That's all for today.  And zipping pics to upload is a HUGE timesaver, I
highly recomend it.