 Castle / 15947
15946  |  15948
Subject:
Epic of the Beyhadur: The Calling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 20:13:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Chapter 2: The Calling

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/beyhadur/

Thoughts, criticism, and ideas are strongly requested.

Hopefully Chapter 3: the Rising will be done next week, but don't hold your
breath.. thats the long one.

_lenny