 Castle / 1572
  Re: Miscellaneous thoughts...

(...) scans (...) is (...) We're not talking about the KING from the new sets, we're talking about the new KNIGHT that is described above. The new knight has the same torso as the chess king. Bill (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Miscellaneous thoughts...

(...) Ahhh, I just took another look at the box the 6091, you are correct sir! I had overlooked him. It was late when I sent that reply :^) I need to pay more attention, there goes my positively unique King. I just have to arrange something/someone (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Miscellaneous thoughts...

(...) I was thinking that the new knights could be used as special Royal Guard. I believe they have different arms, legs and face than the Chess King, and with that new helmet I guess they're different enough. Hey, what about a King who doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Miscellaneous thoughts...

I have looked at these new knights and bulls for a while on scans: The bulls, cows, whatever will be the Longhorns and make up one half of a conferderacy of barbarians with the Wolfpack ( another small subset )combining the two series will make them (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)