 Castle / 14903
Re: Use of lugnet.castle.org NEW USES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:39:28 GMT

Erick wrote:

Castle.org can now be the home of the Market Place, I would cross post to
.announce and .castle anyways, but we can reply to .castle.org    It really
doesn't have a use otherwise.  Since we have it, we mine as well use it.

Unless the world disagrees with me here.

I would tend to agree. I think it would be good to keep the
organizational aspects of Market Place (and future such projects like
the modular castle town) here.

Frank

e.

In lugnet.castle.org, Frank Filz writes:
I'm wondering if lugnet.castle.org should be made into a non-postable
group. It seems to sport occasional Castle World postings which really
don't belong since lugnet.castle.org.cw exists, and not much else.

Frank "compartmentalized dork" Filz