 Castle / 14859
Re: A Gatehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:47:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
There is a great vibe going on in .castle at the moment and it's nice to see
some of the old faces (well err... names) appearing again.
Before we get inundated with a slew of quality marketplace creations,
inspired by recent threads, here's a little gatehouse I built

http://www.minifig.co.uk/models/gatehouse/

As usual any comments, good or bad are always welcome.

thanks

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

Hi James,

As usual your model is excellent. Your use of stalls and the tudor styled
walls from the Guarded Inn Look Great. I prefer the Rounded top or Sqaure
Nnja styled doors for my gates, but that is neither here nor there. Are you
planning a town to build inside those walls? Anyway you have given me some
ideas. Now all I need is the time to build. Keep it up, I always look forward
to your new creations.

William