 Castle / 14749
Re: The old stone windmill etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:04:20 GMT

Also cool.  I like how you put storylines behind each one too.
HLDITY to build them?
Hasta La Vista, Sean

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your comments.  The stone hut took one evening to make.  The
stone mill took a lot longer.  It has been evolving over the last year.  I
was never happy with it, but finally I am.  It is now finished!

Josh