 Castle / 14745
14744  |  14746
Subject:
The old stone windmill etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:15:43 GMT

Hey all,

Here is a couple of new MOCs I built recently.

The old Windmill

The windmill is built into a stone outcropping, which I think gives it an
interesting look.  The entrance is fortified and the miller is a hardened
old campaigner, who doesn't take a lot of nonsense.  Watch out for him if
you have planned any mischief!

I built the sails using the wings from the Ewoks Attack set.

And the stone hut

A lone woodsman lives in it, but he is the most recent of a long list of
occupants.  The stone hut is older than anyone's memory, it has always been
there.  It is the only remaining part of a much larger structure.  It's
original purpose is lost in the distant past.  The current resident made
some repairs, namely the roof, and is quite content with his dwelling.

This sort of created itself.  I just was sticking pieces together and came
up with it.  I was trying to make something that opened up and this is it!

As always, comments are more than welcome.

Build On,
Josh

PS  I fixed the other pictures in my gallery and they are much bigger now.
Feel free to check them out too!