 Castle / 14743
Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:52:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:

I too am with you!  Forward, into the breach!

Josh Wedin

(1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE!
(2) Joey Finnell
(3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle
(4) Dan Thompson
(5) John "Hendo" Henderson - not .castle only, but always around.
(6) Anthony Sava - the Lego Bandito and the Master of Dragons
(7) Jason Maxwell - Time to get medieval
(8) Steve McDonough - Who does not care and never will about the "real" size
of any imaginary Star Wars, Star Trek, or other spaceship, but who cares
about medieval weapons bludgering people who actually argue this.
(9) Kevin Wanner - Who is waitting to get a digatal camera so he can post
his story
(10) Josh Wedin - Castle Forever!

     Since there are 2 #10s I guess that makes me...
(12)Nathan Todd - More Castle
     I'll be more active with the MOCs as soon as I get my lego back...

         God Bless,

               Nathan