 Castle / 1206
    Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap —Rick Kurtzuba
   AHHHHHH! I am so impressed by your creation that I can't even stand it! I sincerely hope you post an extensive explanation as to how you did it. I would find such a thing highly interesting. Once again, great work! You obviously have a real talent (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Thanks Rick I hope this will begin to answer your question (kinda long acutally - scroll to the bottom if you want to see the sets that I think should inspire most castle creators): Working on my storyline, I knew that I wanted to make (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)