 Castle / 10528
  Re: Making round shields

(...) I haven't released a picture yet, but I've created a weapon/shield combo. Given to minifigs with my custom gladiator torso sticker, it looks really functional. What it is, is a spear, held about on third up from the blunt end, with the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

[snip] (...) I came up with the same design. it's kinda dark but check out the cloaked fig in (URL) . The women's soccer team comes with two similar peices but they are round not triangular. I also think they are smaller. I bet you could use them to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Making round shields

really bizarre I made a similar shield about 2 days ago, but used a LEGO screwdriver to provide the handgrip. The pint of the screwdriver is a little lower than the shield point, but it looks cool. the other ting I considered doing was using the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.castle)