 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 761
Re: 2x4 Brick Renders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:44:14 GMT

Thanks for all the great comments (in both discussion and private
email). I had not anticipated such a positive response. I've set up a
thumbnail index for the scenes, which I will upload via ftp after I
finish rendering my latest scene, a single brick on a black background.
It only took me about 10 minutes to tweak the lighting for a black
background, but apparently the lighting effects are somewhat complex,
because Bryce has been burning the render for about four hours now and
will probably not be finished for another two or three hours more. I
don't even want to think about how long it will take to render a
comparable black-background scene with the six iBloc bricks ;)

F.U.T. lugnet.cad.ray

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918
The University of Kentucky
SECC Middlesboro Academic Skills Resource Center
accutron@kih.net - http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/