 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2440
Re: Who is UR on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:17:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Mattias Martensson wrote:
Hi

I have for some time admired some very exciting train models on Brickshelf >> made by "UR"

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=UR

And if UR is reading this, would he or she mind to convert his/her beautiful
images from BMP to JPG or some other smaller format? :-) The bitmaps take ages
to load!

I am not a train person, but I think these models and renderings are great!

Jaco