 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2441
2440  |  2442
Subject:
Blacktron Wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:28:16 GMT

I am working on a short animated movie using the Blacktron sets.  I finished
working on the Renegade (6954) and did a test render.  The image was rendered
complete in Bryce with no post work.  This is a still image from the animation I
am working rendered large enough to be used as wallpaper.  I thought I would
share since I thought it was really cool, let me know what you think.