 Trains / 25346
Re: Who is UR on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 06:32:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mattias Martensson wrote:
Hi

I have for some time admired some very exciting train models on Brickshelf made
by "UR"

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=UR

I would very much try to create a ABS-version of his Swiss Crocodile, so I am
interested to study the dat-file if available. It would also be great to here UR
himself explain a little about his models especially the new S3-6 steam engine.

Regards from Goteborg Sweden
Mattias

A number of great new renderings by UR can now be seen on Brickshelf. As I said
before I like these locos a lot. Please if possible publish the dat-file for the
Crocodile!

Mattias