 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2438
Re: The Minifig Macro - walk that minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 00:47:22 GMT

Could someone make a list (and post it somewhere...) of all tyhe different
walking (or other) animation options available?

I can think a few more examples:
* MLCad has some support for creating minifig walking animations.
* LD4DModeler can model lots of stuff; but, it's hard to get started in a
particular direction because there are no 'template configurations' to begin
with
* I thought there there was another POV-Ray include for minifig walking
animations somehere?
* I think Tore Eriksson was working on an LDraw animation metalanguage. I
haven't checked up on it recently.