 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2396
2395  |  2397
Subject:
The Minifig Macro - walk that minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 04:29:57 GMT

http://james.magnusviri.com/lego/minifig

It uses Anton Raves' POV-Ray library.

You can create many minifigs with it, and best yet, you can walk them.  Option
one is to walk it in a straight line--boring.  Option two, walk it on a spline.
Very cool!

There is an animation of a minifig walking a spline on Anton's site.

http://www.antonraves.com/animations.php (go to page 2).

Enjoy.

James