 CAD / MLCad / 1536
    Re: Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts —Øyvind Steinnes
   This is a bit old thread, but I wonder if sombody can answer me how this Buffer Exchange command affects the partlist? I just found out how to make subassemblies and then put the subasembly part into the main model by first using Buffer Exchange (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

        Re: Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts —Kevin Clague
   Øyvind, I don't think there is a way around this situation in MLCAD. I added PLIST BEGIN IGN meta-command to LPub, to ignore the second occurrence of parts, but I know of no way to do this in MLCAD. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)