 CAD / MLCad / 1474
    Quick clear, Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts tutorial —Miguel Agullo
   Hi, The first you should know is that models with instructions steps that use CLEAR, BUFFER EXCHANGE and GHOST commands generally look really weird when viewed in "Place" mode. Download "waggon1.mpd" from Michael's site at (URL) you'll see what I (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

        Re: Quick clear, Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts tutorial —Kevin Clague
     (...) Hi Miguel, This is not quite true. Ghosting in submodels works the same whether you are using MPD, or the old fashioned mechanism of LDraw files using other LDraw files as parts. I just studied this behavior in MLCAD and added GHOST support to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

        Re: Quick clear, Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts tutorial —Jaco van der Molen
     (...) this (...) services Ah, I was looking for something like that too. Thanks. I will study this further and try to understand. Jaco (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)

        Re: Quick clear, Buffer Exchange and Ghost parts tutorial —Tim Courtney
   Wow... I just studied the file, and I'm pretty sure I get it! Thanks Miguel! They do seem like very powerful commands, if you want to do instructions straight from MLCAD, and hopefully with the LPub support it will make rendering instructions with (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.inst)