 CAD / MLCad / *1933 (-5)
  Re: Challenge! Build Startrek ships to DS9 scale.

(...) Hey, challenge yourself! Build a DS9 in scale to this Startrek ship ;-) (URL) (No, it is not mine) SCNR, Christian (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

"Jason Allemann" <jason@parlugment.org> wrote in message news:I2nnKF.3D9@lugnet.com... (...) Space (...) :-( (...) I'm not following the discusions on lugnet.space, and normaly dont build any space related stuff in LEGO, but has always been (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Challenge! Build Startrek ships to DS9 scale.

(...) Actually I've been following your DS9 project with great interest (amazing rendition by the way). When I finished my (URL) Enterprise> one of the projects I was considering was a DS9 to scale with it. I even got as far as prototyping one of (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Challenge! Build Startrek ships to DS9 scale.

Hi all builders, cadders, datters, mlcadders and spacers, I challenge anyone to make Startrek spaceships to the scale of my Deep Space 9 station! Who's in for it? Jaco P.S. Currently I have some ideas for an Enterprise D, a Runabout and the Defiant. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

  Some new MOCs

Hi all! Since I am writting in a hurry, I wanted to announce my latest project this way: (URL) Visit my announcement at 1000steine.de> Hope you enjoy! Leg Godt! (URL) my oldgrey Homepage: (URL) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact