 CAD / MLCad / *1933 (-5)
Re: Challenge! Build Startrek ships to DS9 scale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:44:40 GMT

Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all builders, cadders, datters, mlcadders and spacers,

I challenge anyone to make Startrek spaceships to the scale of my Deep Space
9 station!
Who's in for it?
Hey, challenge yourself!

Build a DS9 in scale to this Startrek ship ;-)
<http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/Enterprise-1701-D>
(No, it is not mine)

SCNR, Christian

Re: Challenge! Build Startrek ships to DS9 scale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:18:22 GMT

"Jason Allemann" <jason@parlugment.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.build, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Hi all builders, cadders, datters, mlcadders and spacers,

I challenge anyone to make Startrek spaceships to the scale of my Deep • Space
9 station!
Who's in for it?

Jaco

P.S. Currently I have some ideas for an Enterprise D, a Runabout and the
Defiant.
Without much succes I might add, I am not good at microscale building... • :-(

I'm not following the discusions on lugnet.space, and normaly dont build any
space related stuff in LEGO, but has always been intrested in SciFi movies
and TV-series. I have also seen a lot of pictures on Brickshelf in the space
category, but have not seen this yet :

Here is my micro Enterprice spaceship
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Diverse/enterprise_micro_02.jpg
its buildt of just 5 bricks  :)

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix

Re: Challenge! Build Startrek ships to DS9 scale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:33:51 GMT

In lugnet.build, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
   Hi all builders, cadders, datters, mlcadders and spacers,

I challenge anyone to make Startrek spaceships to the scale of my Deep Space 9 station! Who’s in for it?

Jaco

P.S. Currently I have some ideas for an Enterprise D, a Runabout and the Defiant. Without much succes I might add, I am not good at microscale building... :-(

Actually I’ve been following your DS9 project with great interest (amazing rendition by the way). When I finished my Enterprise one of the projects I was considering was a DS9 to scale with it. I even got as far as prototyping one of the pilons but got sidetracked with other projects. Anyway, based on the pics I’ve seen, your versions seems pretty close in size to the one I was contemplating, so my Enterprise and Vor’cha Cruiser might possibly already be to scale with it. LDraw files for each are available on my site.

Subject:
Challenge! Build Startrek ships to DS9 scale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:43:02 GMT

Hi all builders, cadders, datters, mlcadders and spacers,

I challenge anyone to make Startrek spaceships to the scale of my Deep Space
9 station!
Who's in for it?

Jaco

P.S. Currently I have some ideas for an Enterprise D, a Runabout and the
Defiant.
Without much succes I might add, I am not good at microscale building... :-(

Subject:
Some new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:46:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all!

Since I am writting in a hurry, I wanted to announce my latest project this way:

Visit my announcement at 1000steine.de

Hope you enjoy!

Leg Godt!

my oldgrey Homepage: