 CAD / LDD / 218
  BrickHelper v0.9 - a .LXF Inventory Application

Attn. Everyone: I've completed an initial version of this LXF file utility program I've been working on, aka 'BrickHelper'. With this program you can load a creation made in Lego Digital Designer, get an inventory of it's parts, and export a (...) (15 years ago, 18-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: BrickHelper v0.9 - a .LXF Inventory Application

(...) Snip (...) results with my current method: save as ldraw file then import into BrickStore. Regards ROSCO (15 years ago, 20-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)