 CAD / LDD / 219
Re: BrickHelper v0.9 - a .LXF Inventory Application
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 02:24:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ldd, Ben Larson wrote:
Attn. Everyone:

I've completed an initial version of this LXF file utility program I've been
working on, aka 'BrickHelper'. With this program you can load a creation made in
Lego Digital Designer, get an inventory of it's parts, and export a
Bricklink-compliant XML file that you can then upload directly into your
Bricklink.com wanted list via their wanted list upload interface.  It also
supports exporting to regular old comma-delimited text files.

Snip

Anyway, here's a link where you can download it. Enjoy!:

http://www.blarworld.net/software.html

Cool, I'll give it a try next weekend. It'll be interesting to compare the
results with my current method: save as ldraw file then import into BrickStore.

Regards

ROSCO