 CAD / LDD / 186
185  |  187
Subject:
LDD Problem opening a lxf file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:48:15 GMT

I created a model using the latest version of LDD, I saved it before going out
this morning. When I returned in the evening an tried to work on the file, LDD
told me that "the model you are trying to oen appears to be in an old format"
when I cleik yes to try and import it over the operation fails.

Has anyone seen something like this and if so any advice?

Many Thanks

Myles