 CAD / LDD / 186
    LDD Problem opening a lxf file —Myles Barrett
   I created a model using the latest version of LDD, I saved it before going out this morning. When I returned in the evening an tried to work on the file, LDD told me that "the model you are trying to oen appears to be in an old format" when I cleik (...) (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

        Re: LDD Problem opening a lxf file —Mark Chittenden
   (...) I ran into a similar problem, when I tried to use & in the file name (i.e: "trucks&motor"). LDD saved, apparently no problem, but later would not open the file. (16 years ago, 25-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.ldd)