 CAD / LDD / 141
Re: "Modular Buildings" category on LEGO Factory.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:56:20 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jason J Railton wrote:
   It looks to me like Joe Meno has been busy:
http://factory.lego.com/gallery/?parameters=2||f9e93320-aef3-af58-bc12-6b2742ad0c04

Not satisfied, with ‘Cool Creations’, he’s got himself a whole new Factory category too:
http://factory.lego.com/gallery/?parameters=3|BFED7129-7DF4-41DA-819B-A3D3AE31B225|1|coolModularHousesCreation

I’m not sure about the modularity of some of the other buildings in there, but they do look good. They don’t seem to be using the updated palette yet though.

Jason R

While we’re on the subject of LEGO Factory, I’ve been encountering a website bug as of lately -

When I click on a Factory model’s “Check Price” button, I get a “Page not Found” error page instead of a model pricing page. Has anyone else encountered this? It only started to happen within the last day or two.

-Jordan